1. Nica is the second poorest country in the Western Hemisphere.
2. Lack of access to sustainable clean water is the foundation of poverty in Nica.
3. A deep water well is 7k. Something that a whole Nicaraguan community of people would never be able to raise in a lifetime. And the government is unavailable.
4. One deep water well will service an average of 150 households.
5. Most businesses, little leagues, bowling teams, churches, families, could easily raise 7k for a well.
6. Imagine if 10 families, businesses and churches sponsored a well this year. That would provide over 1500 households and about 6,000 people clean sustainable water. Not to mention lifting local agriculture and physical health.
7. You don't have to be a bowling team or little league to help, anyone can donate any amount toward a well.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.
May 27, 2022
Your check is tax deductible
P.O. BOX 73
PRINCESS ANNE, MD 21853